Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Navigation in space

Hello guys!! today I'm gonna show you guys how my class will walk in a straight line with a bucket on their head.

Experiment: We will have to walk to the prize with a bucket, cotton ball on our ears and nose. There will be a person behind you to see if your gonna walk into something or someone.

What is the aim?: The aim is supposed to walk straight to the prize

Q1: What are the 5 senses?

A: Hearing, Smell, Taste, Touch, Sight and gut feeling

Q2: how do people get lost in the jungle?

sometimes people get lost because they aren't familiar with their surroundings and they probably have don't have a proper guide. or end up walking/driving in a circle.  

Q3: Do you have anything special about your legs?

A: They are not the same size 

Hypothesise: I will might end up walking in a circle because sometimes my body tilts sideways. 

Instructions:

1. put the cotton balls in your ears and nose 

2. put the blindfold on 

3. the safety person can put the bucket over your head 

4. Make sure your safety partner spins you 3 times but make sure the safety partner makes the third spin face towards the prize. 

5. begin to walk in a straight line 

6. write down what happened and how you did  

Equipment: 

  • Bucket
  • Cotton balls 
  • Blindfold 
  • Safety partner  
Results (edit): I didn't have enough time to do the experiment but I did put the bucket and blindfold and started walking for a couple of seconds, It felt like I was gonna trip or bump into something or someone so I used my arms and spread them so I could feel someone/something was beside me.  

 
Thank you for reading this have a great day or night byeee!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment