Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Mex mince / Nachos

Mex mince/Nachos

Hello guys today I'll be talking about what we did at food tech, we made nachos! 

 Quick and Easy Nachos | Ready in under 20 | Food in a Minute

Hello guys today I'll be talking about what we did at food tech, we made nachos! 

The recipe: 


Comment: I really liked making the nachos only because we got an opportunity to do things ourselves, not just adults making our food. we get a chance to do things independently so that we can learn how to cook in the future. That's why I love food tech so much!  


The Team Work 

 My team and me did pretty good we managed to do everything, not all of them we did right but we learnt how to fix it. 

Process 


What are my next steps? 
To cut lettuce better. 

Taste 
It taste very good the cheese with the meat was AMAZING!! I would totally eat it again :)

Thank you for reading this blog I really appreciate it. Have a good day or night bye!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment