Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

2020 year refection

 Hello fellow viewers! 

Today I will be doing a end of year reflection! I will be talking about what happened on my first day and the events! 2020 was the best year and I realised that I can do things just if we try :) 

First day/term 1 & 2 - What happened on the first day was not what I expected. I met this one girl and she was really nice she talked to me and I realised that she wasn't bad. we started talking and on the actual first day I let her sit with me and it was fun!

Friends - me and Shontai were at the field when we became friends with Jhrnylle and Rheanne I heard them dancing to a song called What Is Love by twice because I knew the song and then we became friends with them. Then I got introduced to Lhysette and Jaren during art it was kinda awkward with them but then our friendship became stronger. We met Linny and Lucy because Lhysette and Jaren were in the same class as them. we met Eunize because Jaren knew her. I already met Liyah because we met three years ago. 

Athletics - Athletics was the best! I thought it would've been really scary because I hated sports and didn't like to run around and do sports like things, but then I realised that it wasn't bad and I got to hang out with my friends and have a little laugh.

Lock down - I absolutely hated it because all my maths work was gone. I didn't get to talk to my friends and the help I got was good but I didn't understand 

Winter sports - we had to choose a winter sport and netball was the only game I knew how to play (kinda) it was really scary at first because I was the only girl there not knowing what to do, my first game was really bad and I hated, my last game on netball was the best! we won and I enjoyed it because some of my friends were in the same team as me. 

Business enterprise - when me and my group had to choose what product we wanted to make we decided to make not only one product but three: slime, bracelets, and scrunchies. when we were selling our products it was really boring because everyone bought our slime but not our bracelets and scrunchies. when the hornby primary students came that's when we almost sold out, only our bracelets were left after 10 minutes (i think) we finally sold out. 

Summer sports - I picked volleyball because I knew a little bit about it and I watched an anime about volleyball, I hated it at first but then I started to enjoy it. I was starting to know how to jump block

Thats all for today have a good day or night bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment