Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

What I did in the holidays

 What I Did In The Holidays 

Hello guys today i'll be talking about what I did in the holidays!

( It took a really long time to remember the stuff ) 


 

 1. I helped clean and changed my bed covers, pillow and blankets 

2. I drew some outfits to match the story i'm making - Bubble tea 

3. I cooked dinner and breakfast and tested some new dishes 

4. I played on my brothers ps4 and played GTA5, COD, L.A noire, fortnite etc.

5. did some chores 

6. Went to bible study 

7. friends came over and we played Roblox 

8. My family and I planned a trip to the glaciers for the next holiday 

9. watched the new Mulan movie with family 

10. chilled at home 

11. friends came over for dinner 

12. made some smoothies 

13. tried some tik tok hacks 

14. wrote some lyrics for a song i'm making 

That's all for today, have a goodnight or day bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment