Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Well being ( Mental Health Awareness Week )

 Well-being 

Hello guys!
Today i'll be showing you guys how I cope with my well being 
Taha Wairua (spiritual) 
My religion is Christian and the things I do to stay christian are praying, going to church, meditating and praise God and Jesus.

Te Taha Hinengaro (Mental & Emotional)
To keep my anger or sadness away I write down my feelings, I write a story, I write a song, make music, start screaming in a pillow, or destroy my bedroom.

Te Taha Whanau (Family & social) 
To keep a relationship with my friends and family I have a game night, at school I hang out with my friends, I give my friends and family gifts on their birthday or a special event. 

Whenau (Land & roots) 
To keep in touch with my culture and family in Philippines I call them with my family, My parents cook loads of food from our culture, we have some holidays back to Philippines to see our family 

Te Taha Tinana (Physical)
To stay fit I Jog, walk, Run, and use some exercise techniques. 

That's all for today have a good day or night goodbye!!



No comments:

Post a Comment