Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Strength Cards :)

Strength cards!

Hi again guys!

Today I will be talking about my strengths and weaknesses :) 
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
~My top five strengths are:

5. S p i r i t u a l i t y 
I have faith in my family and my friends even when I think its "impossible", or I have faith in them because they are more "popular" or "successful" because I know they will succeed.

4. A p p r e c i a t i o n   o f   b e a u t y 
I'm good at finding beautiful things in the world, if somethings not as beautiful I try to see beautiful things about it.

3. F o r g i v n e s s 
Even if I don't like them I try to forgive them as much as I can, if its the other persons fault and I have to say sorry I wouldn't say it.

2. L o v e 
I love my family and friends and people around me, they care for me and are always there when I need them. they are never busy and they never ignore me. 

1. H u m o u r 
I'm good at making my friends laugh, and always cheer them up when their feeling down. I'm very self conscious about people I don't know, its hard for me because i'm too young to have a very "mature" look on life.

Those are my Top 5 strengths!

I didn't expect the forgiveness one because I rarely forgive people, maybe its because i'm not as close to them. Once I got in a huge fight with one of my really close friends and I wanted to forgive them real bad, i always feel guilty and sorry for my close friends when its my fault so I forgive them. When it comes to my "friends" I don't really wanna forgive them because what they did really hurt me.

  I make loads of jokes when it comes to my friends I love being the goofy one out of my friend group, like one time I made a joke about a really funny thing and made it even funnier me and my friends laughed a lot that time, i'm glad that I am more confident then when I was at my old school!

The reason why spirituality is important is because my friends also have faith in me when I think its "impossible" because i have faith in them.

The reason why appreciation of beauty is important is because I can see beautiful things and I the people around me, and that's why I give compliments to my friends :)

The reason why forgiveness is important is because I can easily forgive my close friends so I can finally hangout with them, talk with them, and have sleepovers! 

The reason why Love is important is because I can love my family and friends and I can care for them more.

The reason why humour is important is because I make my friends laugh when they feel down I cheer them up when they are sad and I can help them when they need it.

That's all for my strength cards have a good day or night cya! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment